Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vital wheat gluten
- 2 1/2 teaspoons yeast
- Combine all ingredients in the pan of a bread machine according to your bread machine's instructions (most call for putting all the liquid ingredients in first, then all the dry ingredients, and sprinkling the yeast on top of the dry ingredients).
- Set the bread machine to the "pizza dough" setting or the "dough" setting.
- Most machines put the dough through a kneading and rising cycle, and will signal when the rise is complete. Dough is then ready to use for pizza or calzones.
- Top or fill with ingredients of your choice and bake in an oven at 450˚F until dough is golden.
Makes 4 calzones or individual pizzas.