Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon wood chips, preferably alder wood
- 4 salmon fillets, pin bones removed (skin on or off)
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- Place wood chips in a pile in the bottom of a stovetop smoker. Place the drip pan and the rack in the smoker.
- Place the salmon on the rack and brush the top and sides of each fillet with teriyaki sauce. Close the smoker lid partially, leaving a few inches ajar. Place on the stove and turn heat to medium. When smoke appears, close smoker cover completely.
- Cook for 17 to 20 minutes, until salmon is opaque.
This Easy Smoked Teriyaki Recipe serves 4.